We had a cookies-for-Santa uh-oh. This year we left reindeer cupcakes the kids made for Santa. I left the plate and glass of milk next to the tree like always. Around 1 am Emma was next to my bed waking me up. She was in a panic and said, mama, the cupcakes and milk are all gone but there's no presents!! Then I was in a panic! Emma was right. Not a crumb or a drop of milk was left. The plate was in the exact spot I left it. The empty glass was still sitting upright.
Lucky.
Lucky's sweet tooth got the best of her! Guess the cupcakes smelled much better than the cookies in the previous years!
I quickly unwrapped some Mrs. Fields chocolate chip cookies and poured some more milk. This time I put the plate and glass on the chest.
Later that morning Emma found one of the cupcakes in her and Abby's bedroom. Lucky hid one for later! :)
Emma's new bike
Look at this mess!
Nanny put Abby's favorite treat in her stocking! Big cheese!
Silly Straws as seen on TV
JB3 mastered the silly straw with Em's help
John Brady got a guitar from Nanny and Papa so now I have two rockers!
A couple of weeks ago John Brady's rabbit, Ruby, had 8 babies, and then a week or so later, Emma's rabbit, Thumbelina had 5 babies. On Christmas day Nanny and Papa took the kids out to check on the rabbits so I sent my camera with Abby. These are Ruby's babies. Aren't they precious? Thumbelina's babies aren't out of the nest yet.













1 comment:
The Lucky cupcake story will be told for many years I am sure. We Lawson's seem to have a way of having the funny stories happen to us. I see JB3 has on his Buzz Lightyear...so he must like them!
Post a Comment