Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Our newest member

Meet Domino!

Brady rescued this fuzzy bundle of sweetness on the side of Hwy 82. For once it wasn't me who brought an animal to our house. My love for animals has finally penetrated the small area of Brady's heart designated for the furry kind! :)

Domino is so precious, and of course, the kids LOVE him. Lucky, our dog, thinks he's a toy, and Cooper, our cat, is just plain teed off!

Domino is only about 3-4 weeks old and is so tiny, you just can't help but love him!


5 comments:

Joy said...

How precious! Can't wait to hold him.

Raegan & Caleb said...

So cute. I wouldn't be able to leave him stranded either.

kimberly t. bowling said...

If that isn't the cutest little tea cup full of fur, I don't know what is!! So little...so cute.

ChrisJean3 said...

Too cute!! I hope Whit doesn't get a coffee cup like yours.....

Anonymous said...

Adorable!