Sunday, October 25, 2009

Me PLUS Gun = ??

I was asked to take some pictures for a campaign this weekend. The candidate needed some pics for his website that shows how he spends his personal time. Early Saturday morning I follwed hime volunteering in a soup kitchen and then it was off to the woods for target shooting. While we were there he talked me into giving it a try. It just so happened that one of the physicians from the ENT group I used to work for was there and guided me through the entire process. I was pretty nervous because it was the first time for me to hold a gun. Holding the gun was the weirdest feeling, and I still can't describe how it felt to shoot it. I don't think I will ever forget it, though. To my surprise I hit the plate each time I shot and on my last bullet I hit the bullseye!! Who knew I could shoot something besides a camera?? :)












5 comments:

Joy said...

Wow!
What you want to bet that Pop asks me to post a comment for him

The Cannons said...

Brady Beware!:)

ChrisJean3 said...

Pistol Packing Momma!! lol Great job!! Love you bunches!!

hicksfamilycircus said...

If this photography thing ever goes south I can just see it now: Officer Lawson!! heehee. You would make a pretty cop!

kimberly t. bowling said...

Everybody already stole my comments...So I'll just say I agree with Ang, CK and Michele.

And can only add that you are one good marksman with a very keen eye, not just behind the photographic lens.

Plus if they ever make another updated Charlie's Angels, you are a shoe in...I loved that show. If they call you for casting, beg them to let you bring me along. Maybe I could be Sabrina or whoever the other one was that Jacquelyn Smith played. :)