Monday, May 21, 2007

Cooper's Accident

Yesterday, while we were eating lunch, the bench the girls was sitting on tipped over and fell on top of Cooper!!! Poor, poor Cooper. Shortly afterward a knot formed on his hindleg and Cooper could not use that leg. Emma got really upset and thought it was her fault, but I tried to explain that it was an accident. I took Cooper to the vet this morning, and Dr. McIlwain confirmed that Cooper has a fractured tibia!! To top it all off, today is "pet day" in Emma's class and Cooper was supposed to visit Em's class. At this point, I am not sure what I am going to do. Em will be heartbroken if Cooper doesn't get to participate in "pet day"!

Found out "pet day" is actually tomorrow! Emma had it on our calendar for today, and I failed to verify it. We have enlisted MeMe's help. Cooper might make it to pet day after all.

No comments: