Thursday, November 15, 2012

Emma's 5th grade dance | | May 11, 2012

Every year HPES has a 5th grade dance complete with Hors d'oeuvres, decorations, music, and dancing.  It reminded me of a mini-prom.  The whole 5th grade looks forward to the dance every year and this year was no different.  Emma was super excited to wear a pretty dress, wear a little make-up, and have her hair rolled.  (all of the things we rarely do)

Here's my beautiful baby girl about to go to her very first dance.  Sniff, sniff.







I completely love her before pics.  I do.  And I think she looked just fabulous, but my favorite pics are these last two which were taken after the dance.  


Oh, my Emma.  She's a true beauty.  Inside and out.


3 comments:

Brady said...

Emma, you are so pretty. Take after your mother PTL! P.S. I hope you don't mind your father going on all your dates until your 26. I'll pay for everything

Joy said...

Oh my sweet baby girl.....EmEm. You are growing up on MeMe. You are indeed beautiful inside and out! I Love You!

Kim Lawson said...

oh no your not daddy!!!!!!!!!
LOVE:Emma