Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Emma and Charlie Brown

The move to Taylor Ridge Farms has been a great one for Emma and us. She started at TR last December. It took several lessons for Emma's instructor, Sara, to match her with just the right horse. 

 Now Emma and Charlie Brown are like peas and carrots!

Just look at them go!










And this cute little pooch is Ms. Sara's dog, Pocket.


LOVE!!

4 comments:

kimberly t. bowling said...

I'm just gonna say it, I love animals, but horses have to be the most beautiful creatures I've ever seen. If only humans could get their locks to glisten and shine like Charlie Brown's mane.....to die for! I also love all these pics, and seeing the enjoyment oozing from Emma! And one last thing, that last photo should find it's home in a frame at your abode!

Joy said...

Love all the pictures but, oh my, that last one......

Brady said...

I love all of the pictures cause I'm in all of them I especially love the last one!!!!:D

Brady said...

Why does that say Brady said..l that's Emma not Brady!!