I'm still searching for that sliver of time for a real blog post. I have so many posts in my head that have yet to make it to the blog. So when things slow down maybe my birthday weekend in Oxford, Halloween, my awesome Camp McDowell experience with Emma, and many, many more will actually make it to the blog! :)
1 comment:
Thinking about "still searching"...gosh it seems like othe minutes are eaten up by some time monster. I have 15 things on the to do list and I turn around and 1, only 1, and that's if it's a good day, gets accomplished. UGH. And further on the still searching bandwagon, we NEED to carve out a small niche to get apps and vino at Cypress Inn sometime soon! Or maybe wait til after the holidays? and one more thing since I'm already writing a novella on this blog comment... *squeal*--oh didn't you just enjoy McDowell so much, once my last kid gets beyond that field trip age I may have to just adopt someone else's so I can continue going!
Post a Comment