We have several hummingbirds coming to our feeder in our backyard. Since I had been wanting to take some pictures of them, I thought this morning's fog would make for a great background. By the way, my hummingbirds don't like each other so they squeak and squawk at each other and will not allow coexistence at the feeder). I made myself eggs and toast, got my camera, and my phone and set up on my back porch waiting on my subjects. While I was waiting, I started reading some of my favorite blogs from my iphone, when I read the latest post on this
blog. What a coincidence! She enjoys photography and had just posted some really cool ones. So while I was waiting on my perch for my subjects, I started looking for interesting shots from right outside my back door. Here are a few of my favorites:
due dropping from our roof
In honor of Halloween
Ok. Now these hummingbirds were more difficult than I thought, especially trying to shoot both at once. I had a hard getting my camera to focus those fast little birds instead of the feeder. So the focus isn't all that great on the birds, but hey, that bright feeder is tack sharp! :)
3 comments:
Great pics. I love the dew drop.
Great pictures of the hummingbirds!
ooh,ooh,ooh...I love them all. So very good, you know, You should really do photography.. :) Love and miss you!
Post a Comment